Massage Technicians Wanted In Our San Jose Massage Facility! We Are Always Looking For Great Therapists Apply Anytime!
Roman Paradigm Massage & Therapy has created a new and unique concept that breaks all the old rules of the massage industry and we are looking for great massage therapists. We are dedicated to the training and education of our staff and plan to invest many hours teaching you new and different massage techniques and helping you to be more effective with your marketing efforts. We are looking for career oriented individuals who wish to establish a long term relationship within a progressive, job secure, and nurturing environment.
Do you enjoy giving exceptional customer service, going above and beyond the call of duty and working in an atmosphere that will support you? If so, we have a position for you. AND unlike many Spas and Salons you will go through an advance inhouse massage training techniques that made us so popular with our clientele. A 6 month contract will need to be signed for all who go through our program.
We have massage job openings:
Roman Paradigm Massage & Therapy is seeking advanced massage therapists to apply for two open positions. Please read the following:
- Have at least 3 years of experience;
- Be State certified;
- Available to work one day of the weekend;
- Correctional and Structural Massage therapy a plus;
- Sports Therapy and Clinical Massage experience a plus;
5 reasons why you should work with us!
- Required advanced massage training provided
- Monthly massage trade program;
- Work with other excellent correctional and advanced therapists;
- Grow with the company as we open a second location within a year;
- Pay rate determined by experience with 3 months probation to earn more;
- Be an employee and not worry about paying self employment end of the year.
When you apply please answer the following questions; this will help us to determine your edibility and qualifications:
- What three types of massages we specialize in at Roman Paradigm Massage & Therapy?
- If you had a client who did not like your massage, what would you consider doing after you find this out?
- If you have a conflict of opinion with a colleague, how would you handle this matter?
Apply today simply send your resume to doreen(at)rpm-therapy.com
We Are A No Fluffy Oily Spa Massage Facility!